Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Florin Press’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Vent House, Stalisfield Road, Charing, Ashford, Kent TN27 0HH. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The website and its contents are the copyright of Graham Williams, 2019, unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved, any redistribution or reproduction of any part of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The Florin Press values the privacy of its visitors. In running and maintaining our website we may collect data voluntarily given by you for the purposes of providing information to you about our products and services and to inform you of any changes to our website, services, goods and products.
How we use your information: –
- To provide information to you that you have requested from us
- To provide information to you relating to products that may interest you.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or good and products
If you no longer wish to subscribe to our mailing list, please email us at email@example.com or telephone us 01233 712774.
We have put in place appropriate security to prevent your personal data from being accidently lost or misused. We will not disclose your data to any other party without your permission.
Where links to third parties have been included on this website it does not mean that we endorse or approve that site’s policy towards visitor privacy.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
We may use session and persistent cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until they are deleted, or until they reach a specific expiry date.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third-party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking
2 Internet Options
4 Block all cookies
1 Go to the Safari menu
2 Click on the preferences
3 Click the Security tab
4 Under Accept cookies, set to accept or reject.
Goods and Services
All our prices are in UK Pounds, and prices are exclusive of delivery charges.
Our system automatically acknowledges receipt of your order however, this does not constitute acceptance of your offer to purchase. We endeavour to hold stock of all items advertised, but we cannot guarantee availability 100% of the time. If you order an item that is unavailable for whatever reason we will contact you and await your instructions.
You can order in the following ways: –
- At our online shop
- By post: send your requirements to Florin Press, Vent House, Stalisfield Road, Charing, Ashford, Kent TN27 0HH
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 01233 712 774 or from overseas +44 1233 712 774
We accept payment in the following ways: –
Online orders, payment should be through Paypal.
Orders by post and email. Payment can be made by cheque or BACS payment, BACS payment details on request. Cheque payment will require three working days clearance before order is dispatched.
Orders will be shipped by Royal Mail or Royal Mail Parcelforce. Most orders will be dispatched within three working days. Please allow up to twenty-one days for delivery.
Errors on our part will be rectified at our expense if notified within 7 days. Any returned goods must be in perfect re-saleable condition to receive a refund. Please notify us within 7 days if goods have been damaged in transit, photographic evidence will be required.